This may be somewhat of a repeat of what I said in the go-around last Friday in class, but I think it sums up my main thoughts of the class and what I will take from it. Our class consisted of people from a large array of majors in many different technical fields. It will be people such as ourselves who will be working in many of these companies that are working to find more appropriate methods to coexist with the environment. And after being in this class, we can bring the most important resource of all, knowledge. It is crucial to understand the underlying problems that damage our environment and what would not be an acceptable method to dealing with the problems. Companies are not just out there to scheme and destroy the environment, they are operating to pay their employees and provide jobs. But with a lack of knowledge about the cause and effect of environmental choices, they may not understand the effects they are having on the environment and the people living within the environment. It will have to be individuals such as ourselves with all different technical backgrounds to fully understand and create viable solutions for our growing world. I'm not saying we, ourselves are fully equipped to go out save the world tomorrow, but knowledge is power in helping to develop new methods and tactics to be adopted in the places we will work.
And on an end happy note, here is a picture I took last spring near our land
Stay in school kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment